George Steel is a mysterious conduit
|Alias||Man of Steel|
|Voiced By||George Newbern|
George is incredibly flippant, mouthing off at even the most powerful of Conduits, and he generally enjoys rubbing people the wrong way. He does get more mature as time goes by, but never really loses his attitude. George rarely shows seriousness. He can be serious when the situation callls for it, but still maintains a fairly-laidback demeanor during such situations and, is never without a taunt or witty comeback.
- Atmospheric Adaptation- George has the ability to instantaneously adjust to any given atmospheric environment.
- Enhanced Breath- George has the ability to exhale/inhale with superhuman power.
- Arctic Breath- George has the ability to emit cold energy from his mouth that is able to freeze virtually anything.
- Enhanced Lung Capacity- Due to being a conduit, George has a greater lung capacity than a normal human.
- Flight- George has the ability to fly without outside influence
- Heat Vision- George has the power to generate beams of pure heat energy from his eyes.
- Invulnerablility- George is immune to almost all forms of external physical damage.
- Microscopic Vision- George has the ability to percieve items with normal optical clarity that are normally too small to be seen by the naked eye.
- Self-Sustenance- George has the ability to remove the need for bodily necessities.
- Sun Empowerment- George is able to absorb pure solar energy to greatly strengthen and enhance his other powers.
- George is set to be portrayed by George Newbern who is known for portaying Sephiroth of the Final Fantasy franchise.
- George shares the same name with his actor, George Newbern.
- When George Steel first appeared in inFAMOUS: Anarchy, there was internet that he was really an inFAMOUS version of Clark Kent, based on the combination of the name of one of the actors to portray Clark Kent/Superman, George Reeves, and one of Superman's nicknames, "Man of Steel".
- Kesslerbeast has stated that it was never his intention to reveal George Steel to be a young version of Clark Kent.