- "Freeman more like free-woman."
- — Sarah Freeman after being unfrozen
|Affiliation|| Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (formerly)|
|Location||Mobile; formerly Empire City|
Sarah Freeman is a Conduit that was locked away by the US government after the Blast, along hundreds of others. She set free after being cryogenically frozen for close to twenty years by Aaron Griffin, a clone of the very man who caused her incarceration in an attempt to resurrect the genetically-advanced race.
- "I was someone like pretty much everyone: a nobody... just another nobody in the big city, but now ha-ha, now I have power!"
- — Sarah Freeman on her early days
Before the Blast, Freeman claimed to be a nobody living in Empire City working at a small convenience store.
Birth of a ConduitEdit
Creation of the Conduit MilitiaEdit
Resurrecting the forgottenEdit
- "Damn government can't keep a good Condie down forever."
- — Sarah shortly after being unfrozen
Powers and SkillsEdit
Appearance and personalityEdit
Freeman is based off Trayus' friend Sarah's personality.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found